Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday

Call for religious pictures


** All photos must be submitted no later than Oct 18, 2014 **

I am creating posters for the 2015 monthly themes for Primary.  I am in search of pictures for 12 different "sub-themes".  I want to use real pictures from real people who share my beliefs.  The themes are listed below.

If you are a photographer, professional or amateur, and are willing to submit photos to be used, please do.  I am going for a variety of children/people shown each month.  Here are the details of this process:

1.  I will pay you $10 if we use your photo for any given month.  This will be the ONLY compensation you will receive for use of your picture.  Your name will not be published with these prints.

2.  Photos must be high resolution, as these will be used for a poster size print - up to 18"x24".

3.  By submitting a photo, you agree to allow us to use them in our 2015 Primary theme prints, which we will be selling to people as a finished, flattened digital poster file via Etsy, for them to download and print, and hang in their Primary room.  If you do not want your picture used in this way by others, please do not submit a photo.  You will not receive any further compensation for your photo, but the $10 as stated in #1 above.  (You will be emailed an agreement that you will sign stating these terms, and mail back to us before we use your photo).

4.  This is a chance for you to have your work published, and to see it being used for good.

5.  If you take a picture of people (a child helping a grandparent, etc...) this must be YOUR CHILD or a child with whom you have permission from their parents to use in your picture, and they agree to have me use the photo for our purpose.

6.  I am looking for nice, staged photos.  This doesn't mean if you have a precious picture depicting one of the themes that was not staged, we don't want it.  This means we want good quality pictures. Not just a snapshot of something.

If you're ready to submit a photo, please see the themes below and submit your photo.

EMAIL your high resolution photos to me at:  ywbooks@yahoo.com  Please tell us which theme you think your photo is best depicting.  If you prefer, you can mail me a CD of your picture.  Email me for mailing address.

Here are the THEMES we are looking to portray in photos:


1.  We Believe in God the Eternal Father and in His Son, Jesus Christ

2.  Jesus Christ Is My Savior and Redeemer

3.  God Speaks through Prophets

4.  Jesus Christ Restored the Fulness of the Gospel through Joseph Smith

5.  Principles and Ordinances of the Gospel Lead Me to Jesus Christ

6.  The Holy Ghost Testifies of the Truth of All Things

7.  I Can Follow Jesus Christ’s Example

8.  Jesus Christ Is the Son of God, and He Is a God of Miracles

9.  I Obey Jesus Christ Because I Love Him

10.  The Mission of the Church Is to Invite All to Come unto Christ

11.  When We Serve Others, We Serve God

12.  I Know That My Redeemer Lives

13.  I Know My Savior Lives


We need all photos submitted NO LATER than Oct 18, 2014.

Email with any questions.  I look forward to seeing your work, and using them to bless so many Primary children throughout next year.

ywbooks@yahoo.com







post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...