Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Tuesday

2015 Mutual Theme Idea

I need your opinion.  I am thinking of doing my line of products this year for the 2015 Mutual Theme (Embark in the service of God) as NAUTICAL themed.  Boat, anchor, etc...

Do you like this idea?  I really like the symbolism of Embark with a ship/boat.  What do you think?

Comment your thoughts below.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love it. We are thinking of using ships and Banner Flags for the 2015 Year.
    We have already started thinking of New Beginning with ships.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...