Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday

Girls Camp this week!

I will be at Girls Camp this week.  I CANNOT WAIT!!!  I love girls camp.  It is my most favorite YW activity all year.

So, since I will be enjoying some quiet moments in the mountains, I won't be in my office to answer emails or ship orders.  All orders placed this week will ship the week of June 9th.  Thanks for understanding!

We still have 2014 mutual theme items - and most have been reduced to clearance prices.  ORDER HERE.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...