Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Tuesday

Beehives are awesome


I taught the Beehives on Sunday.  Just going about my business and setting up - as I pull out my YW Value scripture pencils, all of a sudden, they are all oogling over them - kind of, sort of irreverently.  If I would have known that earlier, I think those would have been their birthday presents this year.  But now that it's April, I'm thinking - Girls Camp!



post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...