Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday

Young women grasping their leadership rolls in class presidencies

I witnessed something that touched my heart today in church.  I was handing out invitations to our YW for New Beginnings next week.  I gave one to everyone who was there.  As soon as we started to arrange our chairs differently for our combined lesson, a member of our Beehive class presidency came up to me and simply said, "Sister Hacking, can I have Kaylee's invitation?  She's not here so I will take it to her."
I was just so touched by this young woman and her grasping her leadership role of being in a class presidency.




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...