Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday

2014 SOCKS - Come unto Christ

Ok, we are just a little too excited to tell you about our newest item for the 2014 mutual theme!  Are you ready??
SOCKS!  How adorable are these?  These will remind you and your YW to Come unto Christ in such a fun and unique way!

You can purchase them on our website HERE.

Love them!!



post signature


2 comments:

  1. Hi--Any chance I could buy these in men sizes too? I am trying to find gifts for our YW and YM for our annual January retreat/theme kickoff. Please email me at dautermanfamily@aol.com. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please let me know how soon these can be made? I am kind of in a rush to find a gift for New Beginnings. Can you email me at surfergirlfox@hotmail.com. Thanks! They are way cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...