Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Friday

YW Medallions - I still have them to send to you

I still have plenty of old Young Women medallions to send to those who have lost theirs, or who need a new one for whatever reason.  You can see what I have - and how to request one HERE.

Remember - these are not for sale.  I only charge shipping costs.  Please only request 1, maybe 2.  I want to be able to get these to as many people as I can.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Was wanting to purchase a praying girl medallion or scripture medallion for young women. My email is northvernonladies@gmail.com please Email Me how to email you. Thanks ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...