We love our *NEW* temple paper box. Fill it with treats. Put a small gift in it. Give it to a new Beehive with her torch necklace in it. Fill it with fluff and use as a table display. The possibilities are endless. Did we tell you we love it?!?!
FINISHED FOLDED BOX is 3"x3" by 2" tall. Temple sides extend 4" above box. (So the temple sides are 6" tall total).
You can order it HERE. It comes flat, but it's easy to fold up and glue together.
How to assemble:
1. With the temple flat, fold up the temple sides so the fold is UNDER the round knobs. Fold up the straight sides so they are the same as the temple sides.
2. Fold the round knobs in so they are flush with the edge.
3. Fold the STRAIGHT edges in half - down to the base edge.
4. It should look something like this picture at this point:
5. Fold up all four sides and secure them to the round knobs. Glue dots work well, a glue stick, or double sided tape. Secure well. Should look like this (looking into box from the top):
6. Fold the folded in half straight sides in to form top of box. Secure with tape or a sticker of some kind. You're done!
You can finish it off with any kind of ribbon. Adorable! ORDER HERE.