Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Saturday

Young Women know how to make someone's day.

As many of you know - I have a campaign to get old Young Women medallions to people who have lost their's, or need to replace it for one reason or another.  This past week I shipped one to a lady - and come to find out it was actually for her daughter.  This is the note I received back from her (the daughter):

Marissa - you are a sweetheart!  And you totally made my whole week - and my life - just a little bit brighter because of your kindness.  Thank you.  I love the Young Women of this Church. They are certainly the chosen generation filled with Deep Beauty!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...