Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Tuesday

Update - Old YW Medallions

Yes, I still have these.

Yes, I still would love to have more sent to me if you have any lying around in your YW closet that are no longer used.

Yes, I still ship these out to people regularly.  If you email me and don't hear back from me within a couple days, please email me again.  I just get busy, and with so many emails, I tend to forget the ones I receive that I have yet to respond to.  So, don't take it personally.  I am just one busy lady.  But - it is a good busy!  *smile*

ywbooks@yahoo.com

Post about Old YW Medallions is here.

To request a medallion, click here.


post signature


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...