Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday

Just updated - old medallions I have

I just updated the number of old Young Women medallions I have - ready to send to new homes!  Remember - please only request one.  I want to be able to get these out to as many people as I can - and if everyone requested more than one - I could only get them to half the people otherwise.  If you are wanting more than one - choose which one you want/need the most, and just request that one right now, and maybe one later when I get more shipped to me.  If you do request more than one, I will choose which one to ship you.   Also - please be PROMPT in returning payment to me for shipping,once you receive our medallion. Thanks for understanding!

See which medallions I have here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...