Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Wednesday

Drawstring backpack??


*UPDATE* I am ordering these packs.  Yay!  They will be to me approx June 8th.  You can order them for your group on the LDS-YW website here.  Thanks everyone!

I am debating whether or not to order these this year.  Would you be interested in ordering these for your YW for Girls Camp or for Youth Conference?

I am planning on adding these to my product line on the LDS-YW website for next year's theme - but started to think about it - and thought maybe some of you may want them this year.

They would be ORANGE just as pictured, but the graphic would be grey/silver NOT BLACK.

So - please comment if you would like these for your Girls Camp this year.  They would be $3.50 each.  I would need to have several people want them to justify doing it right away.  So - if you would like these - how many would you want to order?  (So I know if I could do them for the $3.50 price).

If you are interested in being updated on if we put these packs on our website to order - follow us on Facebook and we will post there when they would be available to order.


2 comments:

  1. There isn't any way to get them in Purple is there? I really need them in Purple. I was going to make them, but I can't for that price. Please let me know at chef.kyledeal@gmail.com
    Thanks Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to get this in white with a colored theme/writing. I was thinking they would be nice for the girls to use when they go on youth temple trips?

    Thanks,
    Shelli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...