TOP TEN REASONS TO WRITE IN A JOURNAL
(A FEW IDEAS)
2. How else are you supposed to tell all the details about that boy you like?
3. A page a day, helps history stay.
4. It's fun
5. Your kids will love reading back on what their mom was like as a teenager, or an adult.
6. Wouldn't you love to read about that?
7. Good place to vent your feelings without hurting anyone else's.
8. It helps you sort out your feelings and understand yourself a little better. Someday it may help someone else as well.
9. What a great way to remember all of the little details about special events.
10. If you don’t write it, your memory will fade and the events will be lost forever! How sad!