Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday

FREE stuff.

As many of you know I am trying to clean out my office of products that I no longer sell or just products I have way too much of hanging around my office.   Well, if you live close to me (or are willing to drive to me) I am putting on my PORCH a bunch of items - magnet boards, Christmas wood plaques, etched plates, etc...  You can come to my house - pick through the items and take what you want (No limit - take what you want).

The items are out there now, so come get them - so I can move on with organizing my office.  Don't you just love great free stuff?

Come and get it!!  My porch is located at: 931 E 1960 N, Lehi, UT (when typed into a GPS or Google Maps, it does get you here correctly).

Items are outside.  No need to knock on my door - just come get what you'd like.

**I will update on the LDS-YW Facebook page if I still have items - so like us on Facebook so you can stay updated on the FREE stuff that is available.  I do not think items will last longer than a day or two, so if you can - come right away for best selection.**





1 comment:

  1. I live in WA State and was wondering what you have left and if you are willing to ship to me if I pay the postage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...