Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Friday

YW Value Flowers - new design

I made a banner for our New Beginnings last week.  I had so many compliments on it.  I couldn't believe it really - it was just something I whipped up last minute.  None the less - I now have it available on my YW website.  I am thrilled that so many people love it!  I am actually thinking of making it available on poster board, and as a bookmark (maybe??).  What do you think?

You can see and order it here.



1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about doing a garden party for my new beginnings and would love to see what you are going to do with this. when I click on your links it says it's under construction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...