Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Wednesday

Coolest YW torch ever!!

I just bought a metal nativity scene from a company here locally (Bishop Built).  I love their products - especially since my home is metal based - I have a metal kitchen table, a big metal clock (also from Bishop Built), my chairs and bar stools have metal on them - I just love the look of metal in my home.
While I was oogling over the nativity set at a local boutique, I noticed they had a YW torch made of metal - well, I had to get one!!  I brought it home, and my 13 year old daughter immediately said, "I call it for my room!!". Oh really?  Yes, she's got it.
I thought - this would be a fun addition to a table display at various YW events, or even for Sunday's during opening exercises.  I think if you put a card in the spiral holder for the value of the month, or even a simple picture of a flower, a temple, or of Christ, it would make a cute accent for a table.
It is about 9 inches tall.
Bishop Built doesn't have the YW torch on their website *yet*, but if you call or email them, you can order it that way.  Their contact information is here.  Amy is very easy to work with.

3 comments:

  1. Can you give me an idea on the cost of something like that? It's awesome. And, I'm a nativity collector. I'd love to see what that looks like too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they still make these? Interested for girls camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they still make these? Interested for girls camp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...