Latter-Day Saint Young Women Blog

Want to know what's new on the LDS-YW website? Want detailed instructions on how to make crafts for YW? Want links to leader resources and fun, fresh, new activity ideas? Then you've come to the right place!

This blog is not produced, endorsed, or approved by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday

Modesty statement by actress Emma Watson

Love this!  And from a well known actress.
Even better for our YW who admire and look up to her.
Way to go, Emma!

"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder." - Emma Watson

4 comments:

  1. This is the same girl, Emma Watson, now. I think her feelings on modesty have changed. She is shown here with Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries series.

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=289001914546109&set=a.266976276748673.56341.266975950082039&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is still pretty modest for Hollywood standards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...